Thursday, August 5, 2010

cheers to 2 years!

Well, I'm a little belated on blogging this, but ehh, what's new, I'm not a very regimented blogger, 
but I'm trying =)

This past weekend, my husband and I took a much needed stay-cation in Newport Beach, we hung out by the pool, went to two great anniversary dinners, and just kicked back a little.  It really is hard to believe these first two years have flown by so quickly, so much has changed, and we have both grown so much... I don't want to bore you about our lives, but I did want to say that to all you newly engaged couples, newlyweds, and those planning on wedding someday:

*take the time to stop an smell the roses, enjoy each other's company, 
and really, I mean it, really don't sweat the small stuff*

As cliche and common place as that advice sounds, take it to heart, this is the person who's in it for the long haul with you! Cherish them, because they will be your best friend, confidant, advisor and a great many other things through out your marriage - don't take them for granted for one second of your life together! =)

And since I'm big on before and afters, haha, joking... 
Since I can't stand blog posts without photos, here's a photo from our day on 8.2.08 and us on 8.2.10.



1 comment: