Monday, February 7, 2011

{sneak peek} window display at the Wedding Pantry

Hi everyone... and happy February!  Valentines is quickly approaching and I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at one of the big projects I was working on last week...

 {love my little vinyls with the Beatles lyrics, purchased from Wonderfully Wordy}
click the image to make them larger

I did a February window display for Eva at her bridal shop, The Wedding Pantry!  Since Valentine's and love is in the air this month, I thought I'd give you a quick glimpse of the windows.  Eva showed {part 1} of the windows today on her blog, so go check it out! and she'll be posting part 2 tomorrow... such a fun project.  I can't wait to share more of the details and the sweets from Jay's Catering with you!

photos courtesy of my fabulous friend - Marcella Treybig Photography!

No comments: