Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{the wedding pantry} valentines windows

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines, I know I really enjoyed ours especially after how crazy the past few weeks have been!  this post was originally posted on my JDV blog, i had featured it before Valentines over there... so just in case you missed it or don't follow my other blog, here's how the displays turned out!

this month i had the opportunity to style the windows of a local bridal shop: the wedding panty... and it just so happened that i was able to incorporate my sister business' recent valentines diy printable files into the designs {with a little customized tweaking}. if you're in need of some quick, easy and cute shower  decor, check out these printables, they can easily be customized for a bridal or baby shower... and without further ado,  i think the images pretty much speak for themselves, enjoy the colorful eye candy!
{printable cupcake toppers} find them in my shop here



 They can be customized too... like this cake topper that says la-la-love!
Isn't this cake from Jay's cute?!


Again, the flags are customized as dessert tags letting guests know in a cohesive way what the item is

More custom dessert tags...


I crafted two interlocking paper heart chains to swag behind the hutch that houses the dessert display, and thanks to my fab intern Chelsea for helping me hang it!
{a close up of one}


 In love with the perfectly matching aqua colored french macarons
{thanks Jay's}


In the other window I created a "love note" station with three types of little love notes, 
which are a fun alternative to a guest book




Here's a close up of the coordinated bridal sash to match the style and colors of the widow displays, 
i/my sister biz {JDV} can customize materials to ensure your vision is tied throughout your look too!



The ball jars tied in perfectly color-wise... 
I also crafted these coffee filter puffs and adorned some with aqua gliter, so worth it!


Close up of the glitered clothespins holding the custom "love notes" banner
which you can find in my shop as the "be mine" printable banner.... looove glitter!

Love notes window
...recongnize that little white desk? =)


dessert display window and a view of the desserts


custom vinyls from Wonderfully Wordy added a special touch!
"All you need is love..."

"... Love is all you need"

I'll have more diy printables coming soon to my etsy paperie shop! and please let me know if you'd like some created custom for a special event!
{photo credit} marcella treybig photography - thanks friend =)
{sweets} mary lallande at jay's catering, they're the best!

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

Looks awesome!!! Love the aqua and red and your mod design backgrounds on the love notes sign!

Kirby Margaret said...

Love all the detail! you can tell all the hard work that went into this display!

Sarah Frenzel said...

Ok, this was amazing! Love all your touches! SO adorable!